Gravensteen Haunted House presents: "Legends of Halloween" @ FORT BELVOIR
We are Northern Virginia's most terrifying haunted house!
Although this event is located on the military base, it is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - but please review the following tips to help plan your visit:
- To get onto Fort Belvoir, Non DoD and/or Military ID card holders must go through the Visitor Gate (Tulley Gate) located at 9500 Pohick Rd, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060.
- All adults MUST have a valid US Government / State issued photo ID. No exceptions.
- If you have one Military ID card holder in your group, you can go through the DoD ID Card holder’s lane (which is much quicker). If you can, have a DoD ID Card holder in your car and getting through the gate is much quicker.
- The Military Police will prevent anyone from entering the Installation who has any drugs or drug paraphernalia in their vehicle, or anyone with any past felony convictions.
- Non-US citizen visitors cannot access Fort Belvoir unless they are accompanied by a member of their group who is Active Duty Military.
- We strongly recommend getting to the Gate to get onto the base by 8 pm as the lines at the Gate to get onto base can get quite long after 8 pm. Do yourself a favor and get there early.
Thank you for coming to our event and happy early Halloween!